03 Aug Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Jonny Richardson?
We’re getting to know all the unique personalities that Adshel has to offer. This month we’re chatting to Jonny from our Sydney sales team.
1.Name one thing on your bucket list.
I had “win a meat-tray” on there and ticked it off last year… probably one of the best moments of my life.
2. What makes you happy? What gives you the warm and fuzzies?
The Sun – main reason for moving here from London.
3. What gives you (scary) goose bumps?
When people rub balloons
4. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Would probably get in trouble if I didn’t say my wife…
5. What is your most treasured possession?
My Casio F91W
6. Where is/was your favourite holiday destination?
Loved Hoi An in Vietnam
7. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
8. What is your drink of choice?
Bit obsessed with Negronis at the moment
9. What song gets you on the dance floor? What’s your JAM?
Earth Wind & Fire – Boogie Wonderland
10. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would be able to touch my toes.
11. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Pretty chuffed just to have lived this long to be honest.
12. If you were a super hero what would your super power be?
13. What did you want to be growing up?
A Fighter Pilot or a Footballer
14. What is the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
Never Try – Never Know (Was by a Thai trekking guide on the subject of Ladyboys)