27 Jul Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Kacey Baruday?
Posted on July 27th, 2017 in Blog Posts
Adshel is full of fun and quirky individuals and we pride ourselves on our awesome talent. So, this month we’ve tapped into one of our latest ladies to join our Melbourne sales team.
So, a thing or two about Kacey:
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
Definitely to go to NYC and Mexico. But closer to home I really want to do a camping trip along the WA coast.
- What makes you happy? What gives you the warm and fuzzies?
Going to the beach and swimming in the ocean.
- What gives you (scary) goose bumps?
I have an irrational fear of Octopuses
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
- What is your most treasured possession?
Too many to mention, so I’ll say the wine in my house at any given time
- Where is/was your favourite holiday destination?
I absolutely loved Egypt and the Greek Islands
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“Stop it!” Which I probably need to stop.
- You are only allowed to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what is it going to be?
Anything Japanese, or a delicious salad and BBQ.
- What song gets you on the dance floor?
I’ll pretty much dance to anything
- If there was a song to sum you up, what would it be?
Probably 85% of Beyoncé songs
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I’m surrounded by wonderful people and consider that a great achievement. I’m also really clinging onto my dancing competition wins from high school.
- If you were a super hero what would your super power be?
I want to say to be able to fly, but can’t all super heroes fly?
- What did you want to be growing up?
An archaeologist, a naturopath, a TV presenter, professional dancer, the fourth member of Charlie’s Angels.. The list goes on.
- What is the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
Don’t stress yourself out over things you can’t control.
- You can go back in time and change absolutely any ONE thing you want, what would it be?
I strongly believe in ‘no regrets, only lessons’, but I would seriously reconsider my terrible DIY scalp bleach circa 2006