30 Jan Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Marcus Parsons?
Posted on January 30th, 2017 in Blog Posts
Adshel is full of fun and quirky individuals and we pride ourselves on our awesome talent. So, this month we’ve tapped into Marcus Parsons to find out what makes him stand out.
So, let’s find out a thing or two about Marcus.
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
Shark cage diving.
- What makes you happy? What gives you the warm and fuzzies?
Skyping the Mother – and a fully stocked fridge.
- What gives you (scary) goose bumps?
Injections – hate needles!
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Tottenham Hotspur FC (and occasionally the Mrs)
- What is your most treasured possession?
My boyish good looks
- Where is/was your favourite holiday destination?
Ibiza (Ibeefa in my accent)
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Geezer or Sesh
- You are only allowed to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what is it going to be?
Curry – Lamb Jalfrezi with all the works (Naan/Poppadum/Bhaji/Pilau Rice/Mango Chutney/Kingfisher) – *Gaviscon on hand*
- What song gets you on the dance floor?
Pretty much anything – I like to think of myself as quite the mover
- If there was a song to sum you up, what would it be?
Tensnake – Coma Cat
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Hmm… I like to think that my biggest achievement is still yet to come
- If you were a super hero what would your super power be?
I’d like to read people’s minds
- What did you want to be growing up?
- What is the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
The harder you work, the luckier you get
- You can go back in time and change absolutely any ONE thing you want, what would it be?
Wish I met Lee Wright (sales) earlier in my life!