30 May Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Phil Broadhurst
We’re getting to know all the unique personalities that Adshel has to offer. This month we’re chatting to Phil Broadhurst.
1. Name one thing on your bucket list.
To see the Wallabies win the Bledisloe Cup again before I die
2. What makes you happy? What gives you the warm and fuzzies?
Seeing my kids doing well in their school & sports
3. What gives you (scary) goose bumps?
Dying before I see my kids grow up
4. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Wife & kids
5. What is your most treasured possession?
6. Where is/was your favourite holiday destination?
7. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
8. What is your drink of choice?
Peroni or James Squire 150 lashes
9. What song gets you on the dance floor? What’s your JAM?
No song in the world could ever make me get on a dance floor
10. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Less hairy and have a rig like Chris Hemsworth
11. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Surviving the daily Gold Coast to Brisbane commute for 12 years without being hit by a P-Plater talking on their phone, putting their make up on and eating their breakfast at the same time whilst changing lanes with no indicator.
12. If you were a super hero what would your super power be?
See into the future
13. What did you want to be growing up?
Professional Rugby player
14. What is the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
Measure twice, cut once
15. Where would you like to be RIGHT NOW?