09 May Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Rachel O’Shaughnessy
1. Name one thing on your bucket list.
To teach my daughter to ride a horse.
2. What makes you happy? What gives you the warm and fuzzies?
3. What gives you (scary) goose bumps?
Finding a red belly black snake outside the back door last weekend.
4. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Two people of course: My hubby and my 2 ½ year old daughter.
5. What is your most treasured possession?
This probably sounds quite deep, but I am a strong believer that we don’t really own anything on this earth, we are simply caretakers whilst we are here. I’m just going to make sure that what I hand over to my daughter when my time is up, is in as good order as it can be.
6. Where is/was your favourite holiday destination?
Hakuba, Japan. Picturebook beauty during winter covered in snow.
7. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
8. What is your drink of choice?
Anything white and made from grapes.
9. What song gets you on the dance floor? What’s your JAM?
Superstylin’ (Groove Armada) – BEST concert Ive ever been to. And tragically pretty much anything from the 80’s…
10. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Being able to stay up past midnight (my nickname amongst close friends is “Cinderella”).
11. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Finding a pretty cool guy to spend most of my life with, and as an absolute bonus creating another little person to join our team.
12. If you were a super hero what would your super power be?
To slow down or speed up time on command.
13. What did you want to be growing up?
14. What is the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
Don’t let negative people rent space in your brain for free.
15. Where would you like to be RIGHT NOW?!
Have just booked our next holiday on Hamilton Island, so finding myself thinking a lot about lying on the beach lately.