23 Feb Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Alexandra Braybon?
Posted on February 23rd, 2017 in Blog Posts
Adshel is full of fun and quirky individuals and we pride ourselves on our awesome talent. So, this month we’ve tapped into Alexandra Braybon from Melbourne to find out what makes her stand out.
So, let’s find out a thing or two about Alexandra.
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
Just the normal stuff…. Diving with great whites.
- What makes you happy? What gives you the warm and fuzzies?
People make me happy, I am very impressionable! Also a nice cold beer after a hard days work.
- What gives you (scary) goose bumps?
Snakes and spiders hands down!
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
The Iconic/ASOS/ any type of online shopping.
- What is your most treasured possession?
Definitely my jewellery
- Where is/was your favourite holiday destination?
Portugal- I was supposed to be on holiday in Lagos for 2 weeks and ended up living there for 3 months.
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“Do you know what I mean?
“Who’s (insert name) when they are at home?”
- You are only allowed to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what is it going to be?
- What song gets you on the dance floor?
- If there was a song to sum you up, what would it be?
Your body is a wonderland- John Mayer J
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
My greatest achievement would be moving my life over to London and start from scratch!
- If you were a super hero what would your super power be?
- What did you want to be growing up?
I always wanted to be a physiotherapist for the Brisbane Lions (AFL) or a chef.
- What is the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
Never make enemies!
Laugh at yourself because sometimes no one else does.
Have fun because today is a new day!
- You can go back in time and change absolutely any ONE thing you want, what would it be?
Nothing, as I would not be the person I am today……working at Adshel.