12 Oct Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Anna Hopkins-Jones?
Posted on October 12th, 2016 in Blog Posts
We’re getting to know all the unique personalities that Adshel has to offer. This month we’re chatting to Anna Hopkins-Jones.
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
To do a driving holiday around Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- What makes you happy? What gives you the warm and fuzzies?
Curled up on the lounge watching a marathon of eps of some amazing show
- What gives you (scary) goose bumps?
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My 16 month old Son and then My Husband (because I would be in trouble if I didn’t mention them both)
- What is your most treasured possession?
- Where is/was your favourite holiday destination?
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
- What is your drink of choice?
- What song gets you on the dance floor? What’s your JAM?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
To be able to sing
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Is it to corny to say my son?!?!
- If you were a super hero what would your super power be?
To be able to Fly…. getting to work would be so much easier in Sydney
- What did you want to be growing up?
- What is the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
“You don’t ask you don’t get”
- Where would you like to be RIGHT NOW?!
In bed sleeping ALL DAY! God I miss that before I had a kid