08 Nov Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Gabriela Murolo?
Posted on November 8th, 2017 in Blog Posts
Adshel is full of fun and quirky individuals and we pride ourselves on our awesome talent. So, this month we’ve sat down with Gabriela, one of our newest Account Managers to join our Sydney team.
So, who is Gabriela?
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
Visit one of the happiest places in the world, BHUTAN – the only country in the world that has a ‘GNH’ i.e Gross National Happiness, which measures people’s quality of life! AMAZING!
- What makes you happy? What gives you the warm and fuzzies?
Coming home to a delicious meal, glass of wine and cosying up to a movie
- What gives you (scary) goose bumps?
Spidersand anything creepy crawly
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My boyfriend and best mate Ray. 12 years of friendship and counting
- What is your most treasured possession?
- Where is/was your favourite holiday destination?
Swimming with the pigs in Exumas – Bahamas
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
- You are only allowed to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what is it going to be?
Pasta. All day every day!
- What song gets you on the dance floor?
‘Spotify’s 80’s playlist
- If there was a song to sum you up, what would it be?
‘Brown Eyed Girl’ – Van Morrison
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Moving to Cambodia on my own to help build orphanages
- If you were a super hero what would your super power be?
Talking under water! Not sure if there’s a super hero with that power though…
- What did you want to be growing up?
A teacher or professional dancer
- What is the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
Have the courage to live a life true to yourself, not the life others expect of you
- You can go back in time and change absolutely any ONE thing you want, what would it be?
Pretty stoked with where i am in life – supportive family, amazing friends, love my job, a great social life and well-traveled.. wouldn’t change a thing