12 Dec Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Gosia Barnacott?
Posted on December 12th, 2016 in Blog Posts
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
Going to Berghain in Berlin.
- What makes you happy? What gives you the warm and fuzzies?
Vimto…. Hot, cold, frozen whichever way it comes I’m happy.
- What gives you (scary) goose bumps?
Mayonaise – awful invention.
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Manchester!! Wouldn’t be who I am now if it weren’t for growing up in the best city in the world. (awaiting backlash for that comment)
- What is your most treasured possession?
My rings, each one was bought by someone that means a lot to me.
- Where is/was your favourite holiday destination?
Banff, Canada enjoying the ski season.
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse? Pal.
- What is your drink of choice?
Glass of bubbles of course!
- What song gets you on the dance floor?
R Kelly – Ignition… reminds me of being a little chav in Manchester.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My clumsiness, I fall or trip at least once a day…. The struggle is real.
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Moving and settling to the other side of the world is a pretty big one.
- If you were a super hero what would your super power be?
Time travel, I’d love to see what it was like to live in different eras.
- What did you want to be growing up?
- What is the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
What will be, will be. Thats one from motherkins 🙂
- Where would you like to be RIGHT NOW??
At Adshel reception desk obviously…. But the beach is an extremely close second!