12 Dec Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Gosia Barnacott?
Posted on December 12th, 2016 in Blog Posts
Adshel is full of fun and quirky individuals and we pride ourselves on our awesome talent. So, this month we’ve tapped into Gosia Barnacott from our Sydney team to find out what makes her stand out.
So, a thing or two about Gosia:
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
Going to Berghain in Berlin.
- What makes you happy? What gives you the warm and fuzzies?
Vimto…. Hot, cold, frozen whichever way it comes I’m happy.
- What gives you (scary) goose bumps?
Mayonaise – awful invention.
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Manchester!! Wouldn’t be who I am now if it weren’t for growing up in the best city in the world. (awaiting backlash for that comment)
- What is your most treasured possession?
My rings, each one was bought by someone that means a lot to me.
- Where is/was your favourite holiday destination?
Banff, Canada enjoying the ski season.
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse? Pal.
- What is your drink of choice?
Glass of bubbles of course!
- What song gets you on the dance floor?
R Kelly – Ignition… reminds me of being a little chav in Manchester.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My clumsiness, I fall or trip at least once a day…. The struggle is real.
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Moving and settling to the other side of the world is a pretty big one.
- If you were a super hero what would your super power be?
Time travel, I’d love to see what it was like to live in different eras.
- What did you want to be growing up?
- What is the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
What will be, will be. Thats one from motherkins 🙂
- Where would you like to be RIGHT NOW??
At Adshel reception desk obviously…. But the beach is an extremely close second!