31 Mar Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Kelly Williams?
Posted on March 31st, 2017 in Blog Posts
Adshel is full of fun and quirky individuals and we pride ourselves on our awesome talent. So, this month we’ve tapped into Kelly Williams from our Sydney sales team to find out what makes her stand out.
So, a thing or two about Kelly:
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
To take 3 months off and travel Europe (and have the means to do it at least 4 star!)
- What makes you happy? What gives you the warm and fuzzies?
I love a good snuggle with my fur babies Skittles (Cat) and Vader (Puppy)
- What gives you (scary) goose bumps?
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
I want to say my fur babies but I guess to be politically correct I would have to say my fiancé Fabian
- What is your most treasured possession?
My circle of friends… my life is rich with them in it.
- Where is/was your favourite holiday destination?
I loved Paris but had the best time visiting Ireland a few years ago.
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
I have plenty of phrases… all inappropriate but it comes with being a native regional Queenslander!
- You are only allowed to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what is it going to be?
A cheese platter…. I know to most it isn’t a meal… but I feel it adequately covers the food groups… especially teamed with wine.
- What song gets you on the dance floor?
I can’t go past “Footloose”… but I’m not much of a dancer… I prefer to help hold the bar up.
- If there was a song to sum you up, what would it be?
This is a tough question, so I consulted my partner and apparently he believes it should be the theme to the Looney Tunes cartoons… hmmm
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I can’t really say one particular achievement stands out but probably my ability to meet and make strong friendships in every place I have ever lived… (which is quite a few)…
- If you were a super hero what would your super power be?
Mind control… to be used for good and not evil… mwahahaha
- What did you want to be growing up?
A singer/ actress but then one day I listened to my singing voice and realised that apparently holding a tune is not a talent of mine.
- What is the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes those reasons are apparent or particularly nice to experience but they have a purpose and always end up for the best.
- You can go back in time and change absolutely any ONE thing you want, what would it be?
Travel more when I was younger.