03 Jul Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Michael Fenbury?
Adshel is full of fun and quirky individuals and we pride ourselves on our awesome talent. So, this month we’ve tapped into Michael Fenbury from our Perth sales team to find out a little bit more about him – we can agree that good food makes us happy!
So, a thing or two about Michael:
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
Throw a dwarf at a target
- What makes you happy? What gives you the warm and fuzzies?
Binge eating and drinking
- What gives you (scary) goose bumps?
Turbulence and Anthony Hopkins movies
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My wife i suppose…
- What is your most treasured possession?
- Where is/was your favourite holiday destination?
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
- You are only allowed to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what is it going to be?
Salad, there are many different types of salads
- What song gets you on the dance floor?
Sandstorm – Darude
- If there was a song to sum you up, what would it be?
Kinning in the name of – Rage against the machine
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Getting married, working for Adshel
- If you were a super hero what would your super power be?
Something with lasers
- What did you want to be growing up?
Tall and handsome
- What is the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
“A goal without a plan is just a wish”
- You can go back in time and change absolutely any ONE thing you want, what would it be?
The Imperial system, it’s confusing for everyone.