08 Feb Telco campaign effectiveness
We reveal the results of a campaign effectiveness study ran with research company PureProfile. We looked at an up and coming telecommunication company.
This telco ran a heavy weight campaign across the Adshel network launching a special deal for customers.
Findings showed that the Adshel Street Furniture and Adshel Rail campaign lifted consumer intrigue, advocacy and purchase intent.
- Intrigue = Consumers searching out more information about the product (eg. online or in-store)
- Advocacy = Consumers telling their friends and families about the brand
- Purchase intent = Consumers intend to spend big $$$
While results for Street furniture alone showed an increase across all brand metrics, adding Rail to Street Furniture campaign in Sydney boosted the metrics even higher.
Here’s the good bit, key findings;
- 1 in 4 people recalled seeing the Adshel Street Furniture campaign
- Ad recall increased by 24% by adding Rail to the Street Furniture campaign in Sydney
- Respondents who saw the campaign on both Street Furniture and Rail rated all brand metrics higher than those who only saw the campaign on a single format.
- Ad recall was significantly high in younger males aged 18-24
What’s the insight??
Adding Adshel Rail to a Street Furniture campaign can potentially increase results across the board. The Adshel Rail network reaches over 10 Million commuter journeys each week making it a compelling proposition for any campaign.