09 May Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Charlie Farrer?
Adshel is full of fun and quirky individuals and we pride ourselves on our awesome talent. So, this month we’ve tapped into Charlie Farrer from our Sydney sales team to find out what makes him stand out – aside from his incredible hat collection.
So, a thing or two about Charlie:
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
Skiing in Canada
- What makes you happy? What gives you the warm and fuzzies?
David Brent quotes
- What gives you (scary) goose bumps?
Wasps and apples
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My two best friends Ben and Joe
- What is your most treasured possession?
My chain from Israel
- Where is/was your favourite holiday destination?
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
‘Init’ and ‘Bruv’ – slightly chavvy but i am from South London
- You are only allowed to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what is it going to be?
- What song gets you on the dance floor?
A variety of wobbly basey bangers
- If there was a song to sum you up, what would it be?
J Hus – Did you see
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
My hat collection (still growing)
- If you were a super hero what would your super power be?
Fly like Superman
- What did you want to be growing up?
- What is the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
‘Trust your instincts’ Steve Farrer (my dad)
- You can go back in time and change absolutely any ONE thing you want, what would it be?
Trained my calved more