13 Aug Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Ali Krzyszton?
Say hello to Ali Krzyszton (It’s a hard one to pronounce so we can go by Ali K) one of Adshel’s Group Sales Managers. As a fun way to get to know our Adshelians, we ask them 15 quick and quirky questions to get to know them. Here we go…
So, who is Ali?
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
Compete internationally, within my sport. Horse Eventing.
(Eventing is an equestrian sport, where a single horse and rider combination compete against other combinations (males and females on an even playing field) across the three disciplines of dressage, cross-country, and show jumping)
- If you were to be famous, what would it be for?
Being the author of a world famous coffee table book, utilising my hilarious puns (follow me on Facebook and you will get a daily dose of my Dad joke ‘humour’)
- What is one thing about you that tends to surprise people?
I don’t seem to need a lot of sleep. I’m up most mornings at 3:30am to train/ride with my horse and i go to bed late-ish
- What’s your top nickname?
Alicat and AliK (nobody can pronounce my last name so i get that quite often)
- You’ve got 3 wishes, what are they for?
1. No more direct debits to come out of my account ever again
2. The ability to sleep in on weekends
3. A limitless budget to pursue the international horse-riding
- Favourite meal that you couldn’t go without?
This is sad, but i’ve had the same lunch for about 4 years now: Tuna salad (has to be tuna fillets though, mixed lettuce, a good avocado and no dressing)
I think i would really struggle to go without it
- Best restaurant that you’ve EVER been to around the globe?
The Fat Duck was a highlight, although Quay is pretty darned amazing too!
- If you could live in a movie, what is it going to be?
Any Mike Meyers movie, or Pulp Fiction
- What’s your go to TV series?
How i met your mother… could watch it over and over again
- What was the first concert you ever went to?
Silverchair (supported by Clouds) at the Royal Hall of Industries when i was 12
- Which word or phrase do you most overuse?
Everything is OUTRAGEOUS
- What’s the best advice anyone has ever given you?
– Do something every day , that makes you feel slightly uncomfortable (it’s the key to continuous self-learning)
– Be eternally curious (ask questions)
– Eat colourful food
– Get a mentor &
– Extract as much time as you can out of every day
- If your life was a book, what would it be called?
Sleep Deprivation for Dummies: a guide to how to get 25 hours out of your day
- Cheesiest quote EVER, what is it?
This too shall pass – Shakespeare
- If you had to choose from 2 months without your phone. or 2 years without your fave food, what would the choice be?
2 months without my phone, that Tuna salad isn’t going to eat itself!