05 Dec Adshel’s ‘Who is ’Emily Lanzillotti?
Posted on December 5th, 2017 in Blog Posts
Adshel is full of fun and quirky individuals and we pride ourselves on our awesome talent. So, this month we’ve sat down with Emily, one of our newest to join our Sydney sales team.
So, who is Emily?
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
Live in New York City
- What makes you happy? What gives you the warm and fuzzies?
Snuggling up and watching movies when it rains
- What gives you (scary) goose bumps?
Anything where a bone is broken or dislocated. Give me blood and guts, but a broken bone under the skin… I’m tapping out.
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My mini sausage dog, Ham and my cat called Cheese
- What is your most treasured possession?
My grandmothers rosary, it was hers as a child
- Where is/was your favourite holiday destination?
I fell in love with Hong Kong when my mum lived there… I could live there in a heartbeat
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“Off the chain”
- You are only allowed to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what is it going to be?
Anything Mexican – i was definitely born in the wrong country
- What song gets you on the dance floor?
Holiday by Dizzee Rascal – I know every lyric
- If there was a song to sum you up, what would it be?
I hate to admit it, but probably ‘Material Girl’ – Madonna
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I did see Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on Rodeo Drive… Let’s just say my greatest achievement is still yet to come
- If you were a super hero what would your super power be?
- What did you want to be growing up?
A policewoman during the week and a Zoo Keeper on the weekend (so i could do the Seal shows)
- What is the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
From my mum – “You always want sunshine, you never want pain. But to get the rainbow, you’ve got to have rain”
- You can go back in time and change absolutely any ONE thing you want, what would it be?
Absolutely nothing!!! Everything happens for a reason