10 May Adshel’s ‘Who is’ James Midgley?
Posted on May 10th, 2018 in Blog Posts
Say hello to James Midgley from our Victoria office. As a fun way to get to know our Adshelians, we ask them 15 key questions to get to know them. Here we go…
So, who is James?
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
I have always wanted to try sky diving!
- If you were to be famous, what would it be for?
Probably a sports player, very into football and athletics and would’ve loved to do it as a profession
- What is one thing about you that tends to surprise people?
I’m a big foodie
- What’s your top nickname?
- You’ve got 3 wishes, what are they for?
To have a single digit golf handicap, for the Demons to make the finals and to be well-off
- Favourite meal that you couldn’t go without?
Eye Fillet steak with pommes frites
- Best restaurant that you’ve EVER been to around the globe?
- If you could live in a movie, what is it going to be?
Project X, would’ve been a fun night
- What’s your go to TV series?
Anthony Bourdain: No reservations
- What was the first concert you ever went to?
Elton John, very good
- Which word or phrase do you most overuse?
‘Gidday’, so Australian
- What’s the best advice anyone has ever given you?
‘Don’t take yourself too serious’
- If your life was a book, what would it be called?
‘What a mess’
- Cheesiest quote EVER, what is it?
Never say never
- If you had to choose from 2 months without your phone. or 2 years without your fave food, what would the choice be?
2 months without my phone, we could use some time apart