12 Jun Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Jodie Koning?
Posted on June 12th, 2018 in Blog Posts
Say hello to Jodie Koning, Adshel’s head of marketing. As a fun way to get to know our Adshelians, we ask them 15 quick and quirky questions to get to know them. Here we go…
So, who is Jodie?
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
Walk the Tour De Mont Blanc
- If you were to be famous, what would it be for?
My cracking Lasagne
- What is one thing about you that tends to surprise people?
I was a paddle pop lion at a Brisbane Broncos event – the hottest, smelliest day of my life
- What’s your top nickname?
The Jodester, Konedog
- You’ve got 3 wishes, what are they for?
– Mandatory 6 week European vacations every year
– More time with my 2 boys
– The inability to make up excuses as to why i can’t go to the gym
- Favourite meal that you couldn’t go without?
Sunday night BBQ’s with my family
- Best restaurant that you’ve EVER been to around the globe?
An unpronounceable restaurant in a hard to find suburb of Tokyo. I still don’t know the name of it, but it was the best Sushi on the planet.
- If you could live in a movie, what is it going to be?
- What’s your go to TV series?
Outlander at the moment
- What was the first concert you ever went to?
- Which word or phrase do you most overuse?
- What’s the best advice anyone has ever given you?
Don’t worry about the things you can’t control
- If your life was a book, what would it be called?
How to be imperfectly perfect
- Cheesiest quote EVER, what is it?
‘You complete me’ – Jerry Maguire
- If you had to choose from 2 months without your phone. or 2 years without your fave food, what would the choice be?
2 months without my favourite food