10 Sep Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Kate Parry?
Posted on September 10th, 2018 in Blog Posts
Meet Kate Parry, Qld State Sales Manager. As a fun way to get to know our Adshelians, we ask them 15 quick and quirky questions to get to know them. Here we go…
So, who is Kate?
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
To learn to play the guitar
- If you were to be famous, what would it be for?
My ability to slip a swear word into pretty much every conversation I have
- What is one thing about you that tends to surprise people?
I am particularly uncomfortable being the centre of attention or being made a fuss of
- What’s your top nickname?
KP at work, and most of my friends call me Fitz
- You’ve got 3 wishes, what are they for?
For my kids and family to have good health, happiness and unlimited access to first class flights anywhere in the world
- Favourite meal that you couldn’t go without?
Eggs and toast ….. and coffee (it’s a meal, right?)
- Best restaurant that you’ve EVER been to around the globe?
Tapas Molecular at the Mandarin Oriental in Tokyo was a definite standout, but I generally just prefer a good home cooked meal (that’s cooked by someone other than me!)
- If you could live in a movie, what is it going to be?
- What’s your go to TV series?
I usually have about 3 or 4 series on the go at once and I’m not one for repeats. Never anything
- What was the first concert you ever went to?
It would have been a 90’s Aussie rock band, probably Regurgitator or Powderfinger
- Which word or phrase do you most overuse?
The F word (apparently)
- What’s the best advice anyone has ever given you?
If you don’t know where you are going, any road will take you there
- If your life was a book, what would it be called?
Fifty Shades of Every Colour Except Grey
- Cheesiest quote EVER, what is it?
Keep Calm and Carry On
- If you had to choose from 2 months without your phone. or 2 years without your fave food, what would the choice be?
If I’m honest, could probably do with a break from both