07 Nov Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Matt Knopp?
Posted on November 7th, 2018 in Blog Posts
Meet Matt Knopp, Adshel’s senior client strategist that sits in our Sydney office! As a fun way to get to know our team, we ask them 15 quick and quirky questions to get to know them. Here we go…
So, who is Matt?
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
Hiking the Inca Trail in Peru
- If you were to be famous, what would it be for?
Accidently destroying a famous work of art probably :/
- What is one thing about you that tends to surprise people?
That I have a tattoo sleeve. I don’t think people expect it of me
- What’s your top nickname?
Matt or Knoppy
- You’ve got 3 wishes, what are they for?
Unlimited Frequent Flyer points (Qantas I’m looking at you!), the ability to speak any language and a good nest egg so I can retire early
- Favourite meal that you couldn’t go without?
It’s not really a meal, but Popcorn!
- Best restaurant that you’ve EVER been to around the globe?
Dinner by Heston Blumenthal in the Mandarin Oriental London. Still to this day the best service and food I have ever experienced
- If you could live in a movie, what is it going to be?
Does the Harry Potter Wizardry World count?
- What’s your go to TV series?
American Horror Story. Hands down
- What was the first concert you ever went to?
I think it was a local band during my teenage emo phase
- Which word or phrase do you most overuse?
- What’s the best advice anyone has ever given you?
Don’t take yourself too seriously
- If your life was a book, what would it be called?
The Dramatic Adventures of an Anxious Overthinker
- Cheesiest quote EVER, what is it?
- If you had to choose from 2 months without your phone. or 2 years without your fave food, what would the choice be?
It would be hard, but I think I would give up my phone. I couldn’t go to the movies and NOT have popcorn!