05 Jun Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Nick Crowe?
Adshel is full of fun and quirky individuals and we pride ourselves on our awesome talent. So, this month we’ve tapped into Nick Crowe from our Melbourne sales team to find out a little bit more about him – we’re getting the hint he may be a Fisherman.
So, a thing or two about Nick:
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
Trek with the Gorillas in the Congo
- What makes you happy? What gives you the warm and fuzzies?
Seeing the mighty Richmond Football Club win
- What gives you (scary) goose bumps?
People touching my kneecaps
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
- What is your most treasured possession?
My Fishing Rods and Kayak
- Where is/was your favourite holiday destination?
Fraser Island QLD
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“100%” and “yeah, i’ll just come out for one”
- You are only allowed to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what is it going to be?
Steak with mushroom sauce
- What song gets you on the dance floor?
Usually none, but potentially Mr Brightside by the Killers
- If there was a song to sum you up, what would it be?
Most People I Know by Billy Thorpe
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
The long term friends i have made over the years
- If you were a super hero what would your super power be?
The ability to sleep on planes
- What did you want to be growing up?
A Sports Agent like Jerry Maguire
- What is the greatest bit of advice you have ever been given?
Don’t put anything smaller than your elbow in your ear
- You can go back in time and change absolutely any ONE thing you want, what would it be?
I would be a Geelong supporter. I honestly reckon it would have changed my entire life.