02 Jul Adshel’s ‘Who is’ Niki Lamplough?
Posted on July 2nd, 2018 in Blog Posts
Say hello to Niki Lamplough, one of Adshel’s Direct Account Managers from our Sydney office. As a fun way to get to know our Adshelians, we ask them 15 quick and quirky questions to get to know them. Here we go…
So, who is Niki?
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
A foodie trip of the USA and South America
- If you were to be famous, what would it be for?
Cooking – I’m a wannabe Nigella
- What is one thing about you that tends to surprise people?
I Saw Prince perform 27 times all over the world before he passed away and met him twice.
- What’s your top nickname?
Home Slice and NicNacs
- You’ve got 3 wishes, what are they for?
Happy Family, Happy Life, Happy Days
- Favourite meal that you couldn’t go without?
Roast Chicken, Potato Gratin, Gravy and Yorkshire puddings
- Best restaurant that you’ve EVER been to around the globe?
Heston Blumenthals The Fat Duck
- If you could live in a movie, what is it going to be?
- What’s your go to TV series?
- What was the first concert you ever went to?
Kylie at the State Theatre
- Which word or phrase do you most overuse?
- What’s the best advice anyone has ever given you?
Be kind to yourself
- If your life was a book, what would it be called?
Confessions of a Drama Queen
- Cheesiest quote EVER, what is it?
Reach for the stars!
- If you had to choose from 2 months without your phone. or 2 years without your fave food, what would the choice be?
2 years without my fave food – because the world is full of delicious options to take its place